Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bunch of Sickos

My house should be quarantined. It's ridiculous. Starting 2 weeks ago and still going strong. And Kimball and I haven't even gotten it yet so it could last for another 2 weeks. I'm done with it. Done with all the whining and crying with no way to "make it better." Done with snotty noses and coughing all hours of the night. Done with babies gagging on phlegm and puking on me. Done with my dear husband being home sick. (Don't get me wrong I like having him home but home sick is no fun.) Seth doesn't get sick very often but man when he does he goes all out. Strep and Bronchitis, oh and did I mention throwing up. This place is toxic. Anybody have a 10 gallon bottle of hand sanitizer?

6 comments:

Sarah Bisel said...

We're not much different over here. Madeline is the only one who has escaped and she is so bored she's almost dead. This is the worst week for Spring Break. My poor kids!

Amy said...

I'm so sorry. I hate it when the family is sick. I thought, somehow, with all that warm weather you guys had less germs. Get well.

Anonymous said...

so sorry you are all sick! let me know what i can do to help! i can always go visit or bring something by for vt. let me know!

The Lewis's said...

oh denise, i wondered why you weren't at playgroup today and dana said, "didn't you see her blog?". quarantined is no fun. call if you need to vent

Erin said...

So sorry to hear you've got sick ones. It's so hard! I totally feel your pain.

Bianca said...

Yuck. I feel ill just reading this.