Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ahorita Regreso

Bloggers Block. I think that must be what I have. Or I'm addicted to facebook. Or maybe I'm just lazy. Perhaps it's all of the above. But for whatever reason I am at this time incapable of coming up with anything worth posting. Oh and I've been waiting for my usb cord that connects my camera to my computer to magically fix itself. Surprisingly that hasn't happened yet. So for now I will just let you all know that I haven't given up on blogging all together... (I'm sure that you have all just been on the pins and needles wondering why I haven't posted.... at least that's what I tell myself, my own little positive self-talk session in my head.)

Coming soon... (as soon as I can get the pictures uploaded) A Walk Down Memory Lane in the Freezing Cold.

1 comment:

Breanne said...

Does your self-talk session go something like Stewart Smally's? (sp?)...

'You're good enough, You're smart enough, and dahgonnit, people like you!' .. I know mine does.

You should post about how distastrous or suprisingly wonderful Seth's week alone with the girls went!

Sad I missed you guys yesterday!