OK Ladies it's time. March Madness Time!! I know you're all about to quit reading because you know I'm going to start talking sports and those of you who are still reading are only doing so because you don't know what March Madness is... It's ok, you don't need to be a sports fanatic to play along. You all know I'm a bit of a sports freak (which is only considered freakish because I am female.)
So here's the deal, March Madness is another name for the NCAA College Basketball Tournament. And there are 64 teams to start out. Over the next 3 weeks it will be whittled down to just 2 and then the champs.
So who wants to play along? No betting, no putting money in, just filling out your bracket and getting a PRIZE! Yep, that's right, I'm bribing you with a prize. And I promise it will not be sports related. Something girly and fun, I'm just not sure what yet. I may even throw in a second and third place prize if I can "convince" enough of you to play along.
So if you want to play send me your email address or leave a comment and I will send you an invite. All you have to do is fill out the bracket online and watch to see if the teams you pick win. Or don't watch, but tell your husbands/significant others that you filled out a bracket, I promise they'll be impressed.
I'm kind of making this up as I go along so if you have questions let me know. I think we are going to make this a "girls only" thing as to not feel intimidated by the "men's overwhelming knowledge" (wink, wink.)
By the way Utah, BYU, ASU and UofA are all in the tournament so there's a little something for everyone!
8 comments:
I am in for sure. I love the "March Madness"
I'm a living testament to the fact that you don't have to have a clue what's going on in college basketball to fill out brackets. I've already got 2 but count me in on the girls one too if you still want some bodies to fill in...
Count me in! Although I admit I definately don't keep up on sports but is sounds fun. :)
Count me in! I'll be sure to pick them the girlie way. . . by which uniform I like best of the two teams - ok so maybe I won't quite do that but it'll be fun! I'm excited!
Maybe count me in. I'd actually have to follow through on something though.
Alright, I'm a little disappointed by the turnout here but thanks to those of you who are willing to play along. I have all of your emails except Kiana. So I will set up a group and email those brackets to you. You'll have to hurry and fill them out because games start soon. Good Luck
I'm considering it. Can't get any husband's help then huh?
You can send me an email & I'll possibly enter.
My brother is running an American Idol Madness where we all filled out brackets & everything - it's making it a little more interesting this year!
haha I'm game...even if I can just impress Alan. haha I beat him last year!
Post a Comment