Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Total Slacker..

Or maybe not a slacker, blogging = slacking so I guess I've been working hard and not messing around at all that's why I haven't blogged (wink, wink)

So here's what's new:

My sister had her 5th child, first girl, Pepper Marie, born Nov. 25, she's beautiful, lots of shiny black hair, congrats Dawn!

We had an awesome Thanksgiving, I made two pies (french silk and cherry), rolls and the stuffing.

Got up early on Friday to get a present for the girls that coincidentally I still don't have. Then we went to the temple with my parents, followed by the boys going golfing and the girls going shopping.

Saturday we put up our tree and then helped my in-laws put up their outside lights and watched a little football.

Sunday we celebrated my sis-in-law's birthday.

Monday morning we dropped Seth at the airport and then headed down to Tucson. Spent the day playing with cousins and oogling over the new little bundle.

Spent all day Tuesday making Christmas nightgowns.

See I said I'd been busy. I'll post some pics when we get home tonight. (or tomorrow or maybe next week...)

5 comments:

Clarks said...

Hey Avey's this is Seth's friend from High School I would like to send a Christmas card your way and need your address. Email me jenniclark1210@yahoo.com Thanks, cute fam by the way!!!

Leah said...

I can't wait to see pictures of little Pepper (love the name)! Tell Dawn congrats from me.

Breanne said...

Same here.

That all sounds fun!

paula said...

My mom and I made matching Christmas nightgowns until I was in college. I loved it. We have lots of fun pictures wearing them. I made some for my kids (boys too) for a while, til it got to be too overwhelming. Sounds like you are doing great.

Hall Family said...

NO excuses about not blogging ;) haha just kidding! You have been a busy bee!!! hope you get time to rest soon!! :)