Sunday, December 28, 2008

Brrrrr...

Is anyone else freezing? Or as my little AZ girls say "freezing cold to death." I'm not sure what's happened to me. "They" say that being here thins your blood and makes it feel colder than it really is but I don't believe that. If your blood actually got thinner then people with certain blood problems (I don't know of any in particular but I'm sure there is one where your blood is too thick, right?) anyway if that were the case then those thick blood people would all move here to thin out their blood. So if my blood isn't any different than it was 3 years ago then why am I so darned cold.

The high today was 58 degrees and I was freezing cold all day long. And not just a little chilly but full fledged goose bumped cold. I guess this means we'll have to stay here for a while because I'm pretty sure I would just curl up and die if I had to live where it actually gets cold. Speaking of 58 degrees I'm pretty sure that's only 2 degrees colder than sunbathing weather when I was at Ricks.

Oh and here is a list of the important things that I should be blogging about but I'm too cold to:

  • Seth's Birthday and how much I love and adore him and all that sappy stuff
  • McKay's new found fear of Santa
  • Kimball's fear that Santa wouldn't bring her anything because he knows she was bad
  • Amazing Christmas Eve with Seth's family
  • Christmas
  • Luc taking 5 steps!

5 comments:

McKinley's said...

I am always amazed that as soon as it is spring and the mid 50's come I am ready to whip out the short sleeves. But in the fall, mid 50's is definitely long sleeve weather. So I guess it is what you are use to, which means you would survive a move back to Utah:)
glenna

Jenna said...

Seriously now Denise, if you would come to Utah, then you would really be cold and all would be fixed. So come! Ok? Come! Ok? Come right away!

Amy said...

I am quite certain we laid out on the lawn in Rexburg when it hit the 50's. Sounds like you had a good Christmas. Hope everyone is feeling better.

The Higham Family said...

Its downright balmy here now that its above freezing- the icicles were even melting yesterday! Which I think is a step in the right direction. Speeaking of steps... good job Luc! Emily is not even close to taking steps yet, I wish she was!

Hall Family said...

YAY LUC!!!! (5 steps!) My curiousity is piqued about the girls fear of Santa! haha :)