I'm sure he would have loved to have a brother, in fact when my youngest (and last) sister was born (in the pre-ultrasound days) my dad very calmly and probably with much sympathy (my dad is also an only son) told my brother that my mother had given birth to yet another sister he slapped my dad. Slapped him. I guess it wasn't the news he was looking for.
But I never heard him complain when he dated at least one of each of our friends and kissed half of my college roommates. He was surrounded by girls and as a teenager and young adult what more could a boy ask for.
So while Luc will have to endure the princesses and tea parties, I'm sure that sooner or later it will all be worth it.
The results of being "decorated" by his sisters




Hang'n out with dad
4 comments:
Fun times with the older sisters!
ok, that's priceless! Good thing he can't fight back yet (but soon, oh too soon he will be able to)
Just wait 'til he's old enough to start playing dress-up on his own - then you might be a little scared (my nephew with two sisters has been known for this - but now he's grown out of it - mostly - and is becoming much more masculine) ...
Even our oldest, a boy, didn't get away from this. Our best friends had 4 daughters and just about everytime we were over there, until he was 2 (I think he was saved by a new baby sister) he looked like this.
Post a Comment