Each week I committ myself to updating my blog more often. I figure it can't be too hard to post once every couple of days. Heaven knows I look at everyone else's blog a couple times a day and silently curse them for not having a new post. So when I just opened my blog and saw that's its been a week I had to "regañar" myself. (Your assignment is to figure out the English translation for regañar because my brain isn't functioning properly and despite not speaking Spanish for weeks I can't think of it in English)

McKay turned 4 on Friday! I can't believe, one that she is already 4 and two that we have had two more children since then. She is such a sweet girl. She has her moments (meltdowns have been a bit of a struggle for her lately) but for the most part she is a sweet little angel. She loves to sing and dance and of course boss her little sister around and make her be the prince or king even though she always gets to be the princess... hopefully Luc will eventually get to play the prince and kimball can move up in the ranks. Anyway, Happy Birthday to our Baby!
9 comments:
don't worry, i curse you as well. i've probably looked at your blog 3 times today wondering when you were going to update it.
Then I'm getting some major curses lately b/c I've really been lacking in the posting dept. -- but I doubt anyone's missing it too much:)
Happy Birthday McKay!!! 4 is into BIG GIRL times! Tell her Taya said Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday McKay! She's such a sweet little girl & we only have 15 days till we get to see her (and the rest of you).
So happy you finally updated (ha ha).
reganar. Berate? Regulate?
happy b-day Mckay! I think 4 was a hard age for a few of my kids. Lot's of sassing and whining. I think it's so you're eager to boot them out the door when it's time for kindergarten.
I guess berate would be a good translation, its one of the words that just holds so much more meaning than can be translated, in my simple mind its a mixture of berate and scold (are they the same thing?) Anyway, Jana's the winner! Don't worry about the fact that you're the only one who played my little game or that you have the advantage of being married to a spanish speaker. I think you would have won anyway!
Happy Birthday McKay!!! (that's funny about her making Kimball play the prince/king...Makaya makes Kason the prince or sometimes the dad when she plays, but Kason doesn't really understand Makaya's way of thinking so it usually ends up with makaya saying: "Moooomm, Kason won't play prince/dad/king with me!!!")
oh I forgot...If you ever need a read, stop by our blog... I'm told that I write too much and too often. :) I'm almost famous for it :)
I knew which kitchen was yours in Jana's contest right away - not because of the stuff! - But just because I recognized the cab.s and stuff - and don't be too embarrassed. I thought it was cool of you to lay it all out there! And I bet there were lots of secret pictures unsubmitted that are HORRIBLE!
We're looking forward to seeing you guys on Saturday!
To reprimand
Post a Comment