Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Boogers and Lies

A lie is a lie, Right? I scolded McKay for lying to me last night. She said she went to the bathroom when I knew she hadn't, she knew I knew, she said it to see my reaction and we had a nice little "discussion" about lying.

So here's the problem, I just told McKay that if she doesn't quit picking her nose and eating her boogers she's going to get sick and have to go to the doctor..... Is there any chance that that's true? Can boogers lead to illness? Is there justification for lying when booger eating is involved? Oh the perplexities of parenthood.

1 comment:

Marie said...

That's not lying. Putting that germified finger first in your nose for all the germs to go wild, and then in your mouth to give the germs a second chance?
I surprised she's not at the doctor's already.

Confession- After nursery singing, I give all of the kidos a high five and tell them good singing. Then I go to the bathroom and wash my hands because at least 2 of them picked their buggers during singing. (And no, not always your 2 Denise)

I promise I not a friek about germs like it now sounds.