
Down to my last four quarters, wet laundry in the blasted coin-op downstairs from our apartment waiting to be moved to the over-priced low quality dryer. McKay had the quarters I told her to put them on the table where they sat while I cleaned the girls room, except then they weren't there anymore. So where did they go? If you can get through a full conversation with Kimball while she's watching tv then we'd all know!
Me: Kimball did you take the money off the table?
Kimball: huh?
Me: the money on the table did you move it?
Kimball: yeah
Me:where did you put it?
Me:where did you put it?
Kimball: huh?
Me: where did you put the money that was on the table?
Kimball: that money?
Me: yes the money that was right here where did you put it?
Me: where did you put the money that was on the table?
Kimball: that money?
Me: yes the money that was right here where did you put it?
Kimball: IN THE PIGGY BANK I SAID!
I don't know if they were my quarters in there or not but they're mine now!
1 comment:
Denise - I can't believe you broke into your daughter's piggy bank. For shame!I completely feel your pain, though, as we too have the pleasure of using coin-operated laundry machines. Not fun...
Post a Comment