I Love you too.
McKay doesn't wake up from naps very well. She needs a good 20-30 minutes to get back to her perky happy self. So I should have known better than to wake her up and stick her right in the car with Kimball in a chipper and talkative mood but it was worth it. We'd been driving for about 5 minutes with Kimball talking, singing, yelling and laughing at herself for the duration. McKay likes it quiet when she first wakes up. Thus the following converstation:
Mckay: KIMBALL!!!Kimball: What Kay Kay? You love me? I love you too!McKay: NO, just be quiet!Oh Kimball, you really do know how to push buttons but man you make me laugh! What not-quite 2 year old says these things!!
1 comment:
So cute. I love those girls!
I miss seeing you in Primary! I'm sure YW will be treating you well though :)
Post a Comment