Oh what a day (or two days). I scheduled back to back dentist appointment days, just trying to get them out of the way and done with. Problem is I made the appointments like a month ago and while I put it in my phone calendar I made the huge mistake of relying on my mommy brain instead of checking the dates and times. Then I had everyone around me adjust their schedules and drop everything to help me out and make getting to those appointment possible. Needless to say it didn't work out like it was supposed to. Yesterday morning I got up early, got Luc up early and off we went. Too bad his appointment was today not yesterday. I hurried home to make sure Seth could get out the door and to work somewhat on time, (since I would need him to go in late today for Luc's real appointment) I walked in our room and stepped on his glasses and broke them. Awesome. (Jensen loves to pick things up off of tables, dressers, counters and drop them on the floor)
I cried.
No really I did.
I felt so bad. And mostly I was really mad at myself for being so ditsy. My brain just can't store the amount of information that it once could.
I got nothing done yesterday or today. So to make things easier on ourselves we've decided to refinance our house which means that we need an appraisal in the next week. Great just let me super clean and organize my house real quick. I'll get right on that. As soon as I catch up on the 12 loads of laundry all over the laundry room floor.
1 comment:
Well shoot. I understand this Mommy brain syndrome. Around child #4 I started to write everything down. If it's not written down I am under no obligation to remember it. I hope tomorrow is a better day.
Post a Comment