Last night for Family Home Evening treat we went to QT. (yes I take my kids to a gas station for their treat. They love it and it's cheap.)
As we were leaving a man asked me for 50 cents to buy a coffee. I rummaged through my purse to find change and gave him a dollar or so.
A conversation then ensued regarding homeless people, how they become homeless, what we should/can do to help them, etc. etc.
Kimball then said "I pray for homeless people when I say my personal prayers."
Luc in a very sad, tender voice; "I've never prayed for homeless people in my prayers."
45 minutes later kneeling in our living room for family prayer.
Luc's Prayer: Heavenly Father, please bless the homeless people. Bless them that they can find some money and save it so they can buy a home. And please bless the poor people that they can find some money somewhere too.
1 comment:
In addition, The contents are masterwork. you’ve done a great process in this subject!
- air conditioning cooling | heating and air conditioning | air conditioning adelaide
Post a Comment