I finally got Jensen sufficiently fed and sleeping peacefully so that I could get some laundry folded.
I am getting way behind on laundry. It's one of the things that has been put on the back burner. Thank goodness for an excess of clothing.
As I'm sitting folding laundry I start to get a tad bit emotional. Not like crying emotional but just twinges of sadness. J's little clothes are looking much littler than him. Meaning he's growing.
He's getting bigger everyday. In fact he's probably growing right now while I'm folding laundry instead of holding him.
Is he really my last little newborn? He has to be, I can't do this again, the nights are killer, but the thought of not doing it again is also heart wrenching.
In other news...
The girls have nicknamed Jensen, J-Dog. Does he look like a J-Dog?
Luc had a birthday! Can't believe my little man is FIVE!
The girls ran their first 5K - So proud of them!
Nash is preparing for the X Games
1 comment:
Just soak up every moment. They do just grow so fast, but with that comes some new freedom :)
Post a Comment