Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Honesty

Honestly, I absolutely adore my new little guy. I also love my 3 other children. They are precious and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

That being said, I cried this morning when Nash woke up ready to eat, again. I was so tired. It was 6am and it was the third time he was needing to eat since going to bed at 11 last night. I cried, knowing that by the time he was done eating the other 3 would be up and needing their mom. This is what lack of sleep does. It makes you cry when faced with everyday life. A life I have chosen. And a life I love. With sleep. Everything goes better with sleep.

2 comments:

Amy said...

A good nap will change your life. Wish I was next door.

Hall Family said...

I have a theory--if you can make it past the first two weeks, you can survive anything!! You can do it Denise!! :) By the way, I loved Seth's post! Too bad I can't let Alan loose on our blog....it would be full of mentions of farts and nonsense. :)

Keep your chin up!