Saturday morning we were driving to the church so the girls could practice for the upcoming primary program. There had been a little bit of a wind storm the night before. All of the sudden McKay gasps and yells out "oh no, there are dead ducks all over the road!" You could hear the horror in her voice. She quickly covered her eyes (partially) and tried not to look. I wanted so badly to comfort her but I was laughing too hard to even say anything. This is not the actual picture of the road but it looked something like this...

Then to make the situation even more comical Luc says "oh, I see a tiger over there!"
Kids are the best!
3 comments:
Love it. I have go agree, those funny things they say keep us laughing too.
I laughed out loud at this.
Taya makes us crack up all the time & I am always forgetting what she said later on or forgetting to write it down. You're great about capturing your kids' funnies.
That's hilarious!
Post a Comment