
I have been patient. I haven't griped or complained. I've left my jeans neatly folded in the closet and while I've looked at them longingly I have patiently awaited their proper season. I really do love Phoenix and I often sing her praises to my frozen friends in the north. But I am DONE. It is very nearly October and I cannot bear the scorching heat any longer. I just saw the forecast for next week and I very nearly cried. I'm not asking for crisp 60s or 70s, just some nice 80s. I'd even take some low 90s. Please. Pretty Please!
7 comments:
A big AMEN from me. AMEN
That's what she said.
Sorry Breanne, that's the wrong use of that phrase.
That was Seth
Agreed- fall is my very most favorite time of the year and it is freaking 92 outside today (and we supposedly live in the frozen north)! Crappy, crappy, crappy!
That's what she said anyway.
:)
Post a Comment