Monday, May 10, 2010

Time Flies!

I posted a few weeks ago about celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary - but today is the actual day. Seth is in Georgia so we were celebrating a little early and just crossed our fingers that we really would make it to 7 years... kidding, of course we'd make it to seven.



7 Major Events in 7 Years...



- Child number one born 13 months into our marriage.



- Seth graduated from the University of Utah (go Utes) right before our 2nd anniversary and I was pregnant with number 2.



- Number 2 born 16 months after number 1.



- We moved from bitter cold Utah to sunny Arizona a month after #2 was born. (we've moved 5 times in 7 years)



- Seth started working for the same company as his dad. (and his dad is now cancer-free and doing great - well mostly cancer-free if you don't count the occasionally skin cancer he has removed but cancer-free most of the time)


- Baby number 3 arrived before baby #1 turned 4! (I got married a little later than the average Mormon girl so we kind of rushed through the first 3)

- We bought our first home and can finally say goodbye to the moving boxes for a little while.

(don't worry we don't actually call our children #'s 1, 2 and 3)


Look how young and naive we were. Good thing life has turned out even better than I could have hoped. I am so blessed to have found such an amazing man. I fall more and more in love with him every day.

(ok you can stop gagging now, I'm done.)

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love that first picture of you two.
Your future was so bright you shoulda wore shades!

Janalee said...

you look gorgeous in those pics. all tan and blonde and stuff.

Hall Family said...

Yes, I don't think I've ever seen you blonde? We're you blonde in Millcreek? I love the pics!!! congrats on 7 years!!! :0)