I love that fabric Denise! So cute.
wow. I've always been intimidated by those kinds of projects. well done!
I'm doing mine this spring as well...any pointers? But I think I am putting vinyl over the top so I can wipe them off and keep them nice.
i love love love this!!!!
Love it! The material is sooo cute!
I am impressed! That turned out so cute. Way to go!
I like your re-do!! And I like your fabric! You're making me think I need to re-do mine again! haaha
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love that fabric Denise! So cute.
wow. I've always been intimidated by those kinds of projects. well done!
I'm doing mine this spring as well...any pointers? But I think I am putting vinyl over the top so I can wipe them off and keep them nice.
i love love love this!!!!
Love it! The material is sooo cute!
I am impressed! That turned out so cute. Way to go!
I like your re-do!! And I like your fabric! You're making me think I need to re-do mine again! haaha
Post a Comment