For those who were wondering. Here are MY explinations for the past two posts.
Luc bit threw his lip. Thus all the blood. I think he probably bonked his chin on the cart causing him to bit his lip. It was nasty. Should have taken a picture but at the moment I wasn't feeling like whipping out the camera.
As for my martini glass... McKay's explanation was that it's my "special" drink that I get when I get to go on dates with Seth. My assumption is that she has watched Enchanted one too many times. That's the only thing I can think of where she has seen a martini and they do talk about being on date during that scene. I do not nor have I ever drank a martini.
4 comments:
RRRRRIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT! (Carl)
hahaha :) thanks for the updates ;)
THROUGH the lip? THROUGH it? YOWCH!
Missed you at dinner tonight. If you'd been there I would've ordered you a martini.
well i just had a martini last night! they're excellent, just mixed with club soda of course. come on over if you're ever in need of a drink- i'm fully stocked
Post a Comment