Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Eight

Day number 8 with no SODA!!! Why am I doing this to myself? I think I thought it would make me healthier but all it's doing is giving me a headache and making me grumpy... plus I'm eating more to make up for the fact that I don't have a drink in my hand. I think these are all signs that I'm seriously addicted to soda.

4 comments:

Garretts said...

Way to go Denise!! I'll probably be the only one on your side cheering you on. I gave up soda 13 years ago and don't regret it one bit!! I actually have learned to not like it.

Anyway, the first few months are the hardest (specially when you go to a social event or out to eat) but if you can stick to it it will workout. Oh, and I'm not completely against soda. I still like a good root beer float, and boy don't I love an Italian cream soda! I just figured every once in a while is a lot better than everyday.
Juliana

Hall Family said...

I say way to go you! I figured out that i"m addicted to food--seriously. I'm not much of a drinker of anything....which doesn't help the situation. I say even though it's hard for you now, at least your doing it...it'll get easier soon...just give it some time! :)

Janalee said...

didn't you quit before? how long did you last then?

I'm rooting for you, I know it's hard. (well I've heard)

Breanne said...

I don't remember you quitting before. Even so, keep it up! You have it public, so now you have a bunch a of cheerleaders!

I bet it will be worth it. Seth drank more than you didn't he? How's it going for him? Are you guys doing this partly because of that esophagus/choking issue? (is it weird I'm putting that right in your blog?)

Anyhow, keep going for it!