Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2 Clarifications

Just to clarify - I have not committed myself to quit soda forever. Seth and I have sworn it off until February. I know, big deal right? One month. But I think I will try to stay away from caffeine after that and I will definitely try not to drink as many sodas as I was. Maybe just the occasional one when we go out to eat or we're on a trip.

One little Quote from McKay to brighten your day:

(very angry and upset with me about something... not sure what)

"YOU ARE A FAIRY GODMOTHER!!"

(Pretty sure she meant to call me a wicked stepmother.)

4 comments:

paula said...

Kevra and I didn't eat any chocolate for a whole month. The first couple of days were the hardest and the last couple. It was really a good thing to do cuz it taught me that I can do without and it was not so painful. You hang in there, you can do it.

Anonymous said...

you can do it! i should give it up too.

Breanne said...

Wow, I can't wait 'til my kids call me Wicked Stepmother!

That's a funny story! Did you laugh and did it make her more mad?

Hall Family said...

hahaha THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! haha I think you have the right frame of mind :) Keep it up only a few more weeks to go! :) Supposedly it takes 2 weeks to start a habit :)