Monday, August 24, 2009

1000 Words

What's that saying? A picture says a thousand words. Well good because I don't have time for a thousand words and I really want to post some pictures.

First Day of Kindergarten


First Day of Pre-School

Luc Being Luc

This is the same look Seth gives me when he's trying to figure out where things go.
Well he was ready for church!





Steve and his donor Barbara

The difference between Kimball and McKay
Just happy to have our own lawn to mow!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Ok, so the pic of Luc in the bath with his church clothes made me laugh out loud! Mostly though, the pictures just made me wish you guys either lived here or visited several times per month...I leave either of those options out there for your consideration :)

Amy said...

I love the difference in Kimball and McKays personalities, so visible in pictures. How cute!

Anonymous said...

wow luc looks so much bigger in those pool photos!

paula said...

Love the pics. Your kids are going, beautiful girls.

paula said...

Okay, I meant growing. So I can't spell, what's knew (gotcha)