Come a little closer to Christmas, you can use that to your advantage next time she needs discipline .... you're gettin nuffin for Christmas!!! You said you wanted nuffin!
okay, that only deserves a drum roll or whatever it is called ...typed out it is: budumchhhhhh.......
I just have to tell you that my girls keep reading this script of yours over and over using different expressions. And they're stumped on the Nuffin part. Does it mean Nothing or Muffin?
I was actually worried about that because it looks like Muffin but I'm not sure how else to spell Nothing the way that Kimball pronounces it. It is Nothing, just spelled the way that kimball says it.
I am not drunk! (I just make jokes that are dumb and that don't always make sense - and on a regular basis at that). Jana hates me and she thinks I'm drunk. What is with this?
12 comments:
That's a cute conversation. You're girls are so fun. I wonder what a boy will do to the mix.
Come a little closer to Christmas, you can use that to your advantage next time she needs discipline .... you're gettin nuffin for Christmas!!! You said you wanted nuffin!
okay, that only deserves a drum roll or whatever it is called ...typed out it is: budumchhhhhh.......
Breanne, I think you're drunk.
I love how you post your conversations with your children.
I just have to tell you that my girls keep reading this script of yours over and over using different expressions. And they're stumped on the Nuffin part. Does it mean Nothing or Muffin?
I was actually worried about that because it looks like Muffin but I'm not sure how else to spell Nothing the way that Kimball pronounces it. It is Nothing, just spelled the way that kimball says it.
I am not drunk! (I just make jokes that are dumb and that don't always make sense - and on a regular basis at that).
Jana hates me and she thinks I'm drunk. What is with this?
Oh Sweet Breanne, I just tease the ones that I love the most.
OK lady. I need some new entertainment! I can't wait any longer for the next post!
Haha - how funny. I just logged on to same exactly what Lynette just said! You're in high demand! How do you expect us to have any fun around here?
... to 'say', not to 'same'
:)
Really. My girls need a new script. They've got this one down pat. They say it all the time.
Post a Comment