

The girls loved Halloween, but what's not to love, right? McKay finally really "got it" and ran from house to house announcing with excitement each new treat received and with great disappointment each time someone had the audacity to not answer their door and dish out the goods.
Kimball on the other hand thought each house was quite enough and was in no hurry to get to the next. She would walk down the sidewalk trying to open her latest goodie with no interest in the next door.
My camera was out of batteries so this is all I got... hopefully mom-in-law and sis-in-law will pass on their pics so I don't look like a totally mommy failure.
Seth went to work as an IT Guy... it didn't go over so well with that dept but the rest of the office got a laugh.

1 comment:
Hilarious Seth. Denise, I can give you the one picture I took of your girls and you, the one where you're working it baby.
Post a Comment