
Seth has absolutely forbidden me from posting the picture from the ultrasound that confirms our little baby is all boy! I can feel the alliance forming already. Good thing we still out number them. But we are really excited, a little nervous (mostly me, since I'm not sure what to do with a boy, I'm sure I'll figure it out) and very happy that regardless of his gender he is healthy and looking perfect thus far. Bring on the BLUE!
10 comments:
Yes!! I'm so happy for you guys! Man Seth you do have a good sense! Right with every child? We'll have to come to you next time we're pregnant.
So have you learned all of the ways to dye things blue yet? ;) Well, I am sure this will be a very masculine boy, but I am also sure that McKay & Kimball will do their best to teach him how to play barbies & dress up - when you're not looking of course! (Seth's saying - oh no they won't!)
Anyhow ........ woohoo!!! The Avey's are having a boy!
Congrats!
Congratulations!!! I think baby boys are wonderful :) And I think Seth's right - there probally needs to be a little more testosterone in the house to balance things out!
That's so neat - congrats! Yeah, Art used to get bent out of shape when he'd find Roman nursing his dolly or clomping around in pink high heels. But now he laughs when Roman walks in with a wig and a purple dress because he looks so cute, like a very tan little girl. And even Art can't deny the cuteness factor.
Congratulations! That is pretty exciting. And who needs blue? I've noticed you can have the girliest baby with ribbons and all, and people will refer to them as 'He' or ask if it's a boy or a girl. Common sense people!
Yeah!!!! Less estrogen in the house, it's good for everyone:) Congrats!
Marie's comment is so true - I was making a deposit at the bank the other day and Taya had a headband with a bow on it on and she was sitting in the baby bjorn carrier facing the teller and he asked ' is it a boy or a girl?' ... She was staring him in the face with a bow on her head. So why even try dressing this one in blue? haha, just kiddin ... he will be so manly I'm sure people won't be able to help but know he is all Man.
YAY!!! Congrats!!! I will have to figure out what to make for a little boy! Hmm....
We still have people say "He's a cute little one" about Kimball all the time. That's when she is in a pink shirt, pink pants and pink crocs. It drives me nuts. I'm sure we'll get the same thing with our little boy.
The first time I see my little boy dressed up like a girl I'm sure I will freak out, but that's a ways off.
Seth - I feel your pain. Someone said Henry was a cute little girl yesterday. Why? Didn't anyone get the memo the blue means boy and pink means girl? Maybe Henry and Kimball should trade heads of hair - his hair is almost past his ears now. Oh well.
Congrats Aveys! I am so excited for you. Boys are so much fun. Don't get me wrong, girls are fun too, but boys and girls are so different. It is a nice change from all the emotional ups and downs. Who am I kidding Garrett has emotional ups and downs all day long! Well, anyhow boys are a lot of fun and a lot less mantinence. Good luck! P.S. Garrett loves to play dress up so watch out.
Post a Comment