Monday, September 24, 2007

Humiliation at its best...

You know that awful feeling you get when you look down and realize that your zipper's down and you haven't been to the bathroom in hours. Or you have been to the bathroom and you realize you've spent the past 10 minutes walking around with toilet paper stuck to your shoe or better yet hanging out of your pants. Its the worst. I've been embarrassed with the best of them.
I was walking out of Wal-mart the other day and McKay was asking something about Seth all the sudden she points at this young fairly attractive guy that is definitely within ear shot and says "is that my daddy?" I laughed and said "no what are you talking about?" To which she responded, "then who is my daddy?" That was pretty embarrassing. But nothing compares to my utter humiliation today as I walked out of Costco and noticed something seriously wrong with my otherwise dependable and cute car....









The problem with most embarrassing situations is that you go home and stew over how dumb you were to embarrass yourself this way.... Well not this time. This time someone is to blame and trust me paybacks will be had. Rewards are being offered for information regarding this little caper. Laugh now. You won't be later!

5 comments:

Breanne said...

Shoot! - I wish I pulled this prank! ... How funny. It's just too bad you can't admit who is better :)

Janalee said...

So judging from that comment, I'd guess Breanne is the culprit. First she tries to throw you off with the 'I wish I pulled this prank' line. So obvious! Then she calls it funny. Showing disrespect to you. Then she hassles you about it furthur, trying to get you to admit things that you don't believe are true. So prideful! All of this proves that she's guilty. And the icing on the cake. She adds the smiley face. Thinking you're a fool who will take the whole thing as kidding around. I hope you give her the justice that is due.

Shannon said...

That's funny about the daddy story! Someone did a great job, let us know when you find out who the guilty party is...

Marji said...

Denise, that is not just humiliating, although I would have just walked away and called a cab to take me home, but it verges on the perverted. This cannot stand, this is not right. Go fix it now, I'm getting the willies just thinking about it then never speak to the evil-doer again.

Marji
Go Utes or any team playing against BYU as the saying goes

Anonymous said...

What a perfect joke. Your car looks much better now. I'd have to say that it must be much more embarrasing cheering for the Utes this year.

START RANSOM NOTE
To get back your treasure, but worthless possession, deliver a dozen mint brownies (aka BYU Mint brownies) to the house of your suspected offender.

END RANSOM NOTE

If you'd like to see a picture of your piece of metal, visit:
http://picasaweb.google.com/CougarsRule.UtesDrool

GO COUGARS!!
We'll see you on Nov. 24th in Lavell Edwards Stadium

Visit the official Cougar - Utes Duel website - http://www.dfcu.com/duel/