Thursday, May 10, 2012

Nine



Romantic and mushy makes me squirm a bit.  Not like on tv or in movies, I'm ok when it's fake but in real life I am not good at it.  That being said, I am  about to be a little romantically mushy.


Nine years ago today I married an amazing man and while I knew at the time that I was getting a great guy I had no idea what happiness and joy he would bring into my life.  I couldn't have dreamed it up because I honestly didn't know men this good existed (other than my father of course).  He not only loves me and tells me that daily but he also changes diapers, washes dishes, scrubs toilets, vacuums, gets up in the middle of the night with crying babies (while I peacefully sleep), watches cheesy girl shows with me and most recently indulges my crazy whim of getting a pedicure together!  


I wake up every morning grateful to have him laying next to me.  He really is my everything and I am quite sure I would be a complete and utter mess without him.  


I love you, Seth, thank you for spoiling me every day for the past 9 years.

No comments: