My phone keeps informing me that I am "out of memory space" and I need to delete some pictures in order to save more. But I don't want to delete them. They are precious little memories. So I finally sat down and emailed them all to myself. I'm sure there is an easier way but it probably would have required finding some sort of cable/cord thing and actually attach my phone to my computer and that all seemed so complicated.
After much hard work, I present A Walk Through My Phone (I am sure there could have been a wittier, cuter title for this but that's all I've got for you.)
It doesn't seem like that long ago that I was constantly telling my kids not to climb on the waterfall rocks now they are big enough to do the simultaneous jump.
Every time Luc sees masks like these in the store (almost always Target) he begs me to put it on him and take a picture. I inevitably pretend to take a picture and then he asks to see it. Ugh. But then again look how cute he is and how happy it makes him.
6 months old seems too young to be ending up under my feet while I try to do the dishes. When did he get big enough to be crawling around?
My Boys. Every time I put this shirt on either of the boys Luc begs to have them be "twins." Makes the $4 (total) I spent on them worth it.
My Sweet, Sweet Kimbalita. She almost always looks disheveled. She can't make it out the door and to church without looking a mess when she gets there. Good thing she's cute. This is at my nephew's soccer game and I swear I did her hair 20 minutes before this.
This is a dress McKay begged to try on and then cried when I wouldn't spend $30 on a dress that is way too mature for my little girl. She made me take a picture and bring her back to get it once daddy saw it and said she could have it. The dress is still in the store. Daddy agreed with mommy.
Family Home Evening. Note Luc's ability to sit and listen. I saw a poster/quote today that said "FHE would be so much easier if we didn't have to involve the children!" So true!
These girls LOVE their baby brother.
Oh the joy that can be bought for 50 cents!
Lunch with Nana. One of our all time favorite activities.
McKay takes Nash and reads to him nearly every day. Too cute. He's getting a little big for her lap though.
80's Day at school. I found out about it the morning of. The girls wouldn't believe me that I knew what 80's styles looked like. They kept wanting me to google it. Then when I did Kimball's bangs, she was too embarrassed to wear them that way to school she made me "put them back down."
Our Halloween project. They were for outside but Nash enjoyed them before I put them out.
Hero Day. They are dressed up as "mommies." McKay's baby is either nursing or about to fall on it's head.




















3 comments:
super cute! Wow they are growing. Thanks for sharing.
Loved this post of all the pictures!
Thank you for sharing Denise. You definitely have your hands full, but you make it look easy. Such cuties!!!
Post a Comment