Wednesday, October 19, 2011

1/2 a Year!




My baby is very nearly one half year old. He is growing way too fast. (I know that phrase is way over used but it's so true this time.) He is getting too big too fast and I just want my little baby to stay a baby for just a little longer.

He thinks he's so big.

His favorite toy is my phone or my ipod, definitely a 2011 baby!

He'll eat pretty much anything he can gum to death.

Luc can make him laugh at any given time.

He's learning to crawl and sit.

And he's cute. Super Cute!



He's gets "out" quite a bit. In his first 5 months he went to Utah and back, to Las Vegas (2x) and California, a NFL football game, a MLB game and to the zoo 3 times. No wonder he's growing up so fast!

His first experience with Utah... Not sure what he thinks of that.





He got to meet his Great Grandma Avey (aka Gma Vegas) just a couple weeks before she passed away.




The Cardinals/Chargers game was a little loud for him but he was a good sport.

He loved the Dbacks game but that might of had something to do with us being in an all-you-can-eat section where we didn't have to sit the whole time and all of Seth's co-workers could pass him around.



1 comment:

Amy said...

Nash is living quite the life. I think I'm jealous.