She had a birthday party with friends. I keep saying that at some point we are only going to have a friend party every other year but as their birthdays get close and they start telling me about their "plans" I always cave. Maybe next year I'll be stronger. Here's how the fun went down.
Kimball's Rainbow Splash Party
Pin the Cloud on the Rainbow
(Kimball's idea)

Rainbow Cupcakes
(the inspiration behind the theme)

Rainbow Drinks with name labels
(my very inexpensive excuse for a party favor, there were also
rainbow candy bags but I forgot to get a picture of them

A Borrowed Water Slide
(fits right in with the inexpensive part of the theme)

We continued the weekend of celebrations with a party at Nana and Papa's with her cousin Sloan who was celebrating her 10th birthday. Kimball wanted salad for her birthday dinner and Sloan wanted Tacos so they compromised and we had taco salad. What 6 year old wants salad for her birthday dinner... she is a child after my own heart.
Then we finished off the celebrations on Monday by going to IHOP for dinner (kids eat free!)
All in all a good weekend. Kimball's birthday always falls right around General Conference weekend so she is blessed to have a mother who has it fresh in her mind that being a mother and loving her children is a top priority. I love General Conference.
On side note, this is my 5 month old. Is it just me or is he attempting to crawl? Please no. I'm not ready for that!!!

1 comment:
Wow! That was quite a party. The favors were extraordinary! And a swim party in October. lucky.
Post a Comment