I love lists. I make them all the time. Lists of things to do, lists of Christmas ideas, lists of thoughts for blogging, lists of groceries (that I normally forget to actually take to the store with me), lists of things I want, lists, lists lists. (now the word list is starting to sound funny)
Here is my list today. There are two things I love about this list. First that I had to put shower on my to do list and second my exaggeration about feeding my baby 17,000 times a day! Dang I'm funny. Even in my lists.
I am trying really hard to get the kids' Halloween costumes figured out early this year. McKay wants to be Mary Poppins. I think that is so cute and if I had it my way I would figure out how to make all four kids be something from MP so I could have a cute little coordinated family. But that will never happen. Kimball wants to be Little Red Riding Hood (careful when googling "Little Red Riding Hood Costumes" apparently that is a very popular hoochie mama costume and you might not enjoy some of the images that flash before your eyes.) Luc wants to be either a Blue Bakugon (sp?) or a train. Ugh. I am working on convincing him to be a cowboy or Darth Baber (that's how he says it). But so far he only wants to be inanimate objects that will require way more time and effort than I will ever be able to muster up. Nash will be a chicken, I think. We already have a chicken costume and it will be the perfect size. Although if I were more ambitious I would have him be a Phoenix Suns basketball player. Get it? Like Steve "Nash".
I wasn't planning on giving so much information on our Halloween preparations. Really I just wanted to know if this hat could pass for a Mary Poppins' hat if I spray painted it black? And if so, can I spray paint it or do you think there could be an easier or better way to make it black?
Side Note: Thanks so much for all your encouragement and understanding on my last little break down post. I am feeling much better. Just one of those days (or 2 or 3).
5 comments:
I LOVE the question mark next to shower. I can so totally relate (minus 3 kids).
Hat picture is not showing up, but that is also what I want to be this year!! I too loved the ? next to shower.
I just caught up on your blog that I love. It's just like listening to you talk- but in writing.
So... I've refused to pay for pictures this year. I am a bona fide portrait photographer now for heaven's sakes! If people pay me to take pictures of their kids, why should I pay someone else? So I dressed Hunter up too so he could have a decent picture in the yearbook but otherwise I will take care of it myself, thank you. So here's what I'm thinking- should we get all of the kids together whose moms don't want to buy the packages and do them ourselves? (Because I still haven't, whoops!)
P.S. I think the hat can pass for Mary Poppins with a big of spray paint for sure. I've got a pretty good umbrella I think too.
*bit*
Fun to catch up on your posts. Yeah, that hat spray painted black could totally work - that's my input :)
Cute ideas!
Post a Comment