I'm in search of a little therapy. Blogging is usually therapuetic for me. But I'm not sure that I want to vent all my frustrations about me to the world lest you all think I'm failing at my jobs as a mother and a wife. I'm guessing that most moms have days like this. Days where you just think "why can't I figure this out? why am I still struggling with ________?" Tell me I'm not the only one? Deep down I know I'm not but it sure feels like it sometimes.
Baby crying. Gotta go. Here's hoping for a little more confidence and self-assurance tomorrow.
5 comments:
I feel that way almost every day! I go to bed thinking of all the things I'll do better the next day, and then fall into the same bad habits. You are definitely not the only one who feels this way!
If you like using the computer, you should start a journal at ldsjournal.com. It is private, won't get deleted if your computer crashes and a good place to say exactly what you feel.
I think about what I say and have deleted posts because I think they are too personal. We all feel frustration. That will never change, only the frustrations. Of course, you have to decide how to deal with them and hopefully, grow over the years. I'm a much better mom now, after years of practice. You are not the only one learning as you go. On the job training. I imagine you are harder on yourself then anyone else is. Rejoice in the successes and learn from the failures.
Your not the only one! I have lots and lots of days like that. And I agree with Paula, you are probably harder on yourself than anyone else. I know I am. But remember Heavenly Father loves you and is aware of you. He knows how good your heart is Denise. I've always admired you and your love for life. And when we saw you at the West's during the summer, I was very impressed with your patience and kindness toward your kids. You are a great mom. Keep up the good work. Tomorrow will be better.
Hi.
My name is Amy.
And I'm a struggling Mom.
Okay, so you're not alone. I figure if we've said prayers, read scriptures and somebody has been kissed and hugged all is not lost! Hang in there girl. These are rough waters we're riding. Love you.
yes denise. 100% know what you mean!
Post a Comment