Monday, March 29, 2010

Back at it... Kind of.

I keep wanting to sit down and blog but I can't seem to get my brain and my kids on the same schedule. At those rare moments when I have something witty and creative to blog about my kids seem to be overly needy and unwilling to share me with my blog. And at the even rarer (more rare?) moments when I feel like I have time to sit down and blog my mind is blank. But it's spring break now so while they are glued to the tv this morning and I'm not having to chase them around to get them ready I will sit and come up with "something" to share.



Ok I'm blank again. I can't think of anything but snotty noses and kids peeing on the floor. Neither of which seem like good blog subjects.



How 'bout you all give me ideas on what to do with my kids over spring break so I don't end up screaming at them all week.... That's a good idea. Oh and it has to be cheap.

2 comments:

The Lewis's said...

bring them over to clean my house? i would love to see luc give me his crusty look while doing my dishes.

The Higham Family said...

Library!!