Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Where Oh Where Has My Memory Gone?


If you were a curious 21 month old and happened upon a memory card (that happened to have all of the last 2 months worth of pictures on it) and was carelessly left in the memory card reader... where would you put it? Just askin'.

5 comments:

The Lewis's said...

gabby always seems to hide things in the bottom of the laundry hamper. hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

somewhere that has thin slots or openings....like the dvd player! that's where colton puts everything!

Jenna said...

Oh man, oh man. Our Luc/ke's seriously come from the same stock. I ALWAYS find binkies, pennies, candy, or toys in every hiding place imaginable. But our Luke's favorite place is inside shoes.

Sarah said...

I'm horribly sorry to say this, but my kids loved to hide things in the trash. I hope that isn't where it is.

Bj said...

Have you been checking his diaper lately. He might have decided to hide it in his stomach.