Trials make us stronger.
Blessings come to those who endure to the end.
The last month has been jam packed with experiences that are making us stronger and helping us to remain humble. It has been a doozy. Let's not relive it. We'll bullet-point it instead.
- The AC in Seth's car went out.
- The dryer quit drying
- I dropped and destroyed my phone
- We started our 10 week session of Foster Care Training
- Seth spent several hours in the ER in Prescott
- The battery in my car died
- Nash got a nasty rash
- Seth smashed his finger really badly
- I got a UTI
- Nash's rash isn't actually a rash, it's walking pneumonia
Why does it not seem so traumatic looking at it on a list? It felt much bigger than that. If I were to list the blessings that we've had through all of this it would go on forever. Apparently we needed a reminder of all that we have.
1 comment:
That has been a doozy of a month! I feel ya friend. It seems it comes in waves and you hold on and pray and remember to be grateful for the good and it passes.
Post a Comment