Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Today...

I ate chicken nuggets for lunch.  Not just any chicken nuggets, dinosaur chicken nuggets.  Laziness.  Pure laziness.

Seth is "out of town".  Less than 10 miles away.  Apparently good team building requires staying the night together.  A work "sleepover" if you will. 

Nash crawled in to the shower this morning while I was washing my hair.  He scared the poo out of me.  My eyes were closed and I felt something touch my toe.  He is way too mobile way too soon.  But he's super cute so I guess we'll keep him.

I went to Target and they handed me a coupon for $5 off a $25 purchase.  So instead of spending $10 on the things I needed I spent $37 and that was with the coupon.  They are so tricky!  I'm thinking of going back to see if they will give me another coupon. 

Luc had a friend over.  I used to dread having other kids at my house.  I think I was a little intolerant.  I love it now.  Nothing like some one else entertaining my kid for a couple hours.

While Luc was being entertained I finally cleaned out the front coat closet and turned it into the vacuum/storage closet.  (only took me 3 years of living in this house in the middle of Phoenix to realized that we don't really need a coat closet.) 

That's what's going on around here today.

1 comment:

XO said...

I fed the kids those dinosaur chicken nuggets for dinner. I'm assuming they are the ones that you get at Costco while the old people are giving you nasty looks? :)